If you are a fruit lover, this simple breakfast bowl is This easy breakfast bowl is picture-perfect when you’re craving a cold and refreshing treat.
- 1 cantaloupe, halved
- 1 1/2 c. almond milk
- 1 c. frozen raspberries, plus fresh raspberries, for garnish
- 1 banana, sliced into coins, divided
- 1/2 c. frozen pineapple or mango
- 1/2 c. Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 c. granola
This ingredient shopping module is created and maintained by a third party and imported onto this page. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content on their web site.
- Using a spoon, remove and discard seeds from cantaloupe. Use a spoon to widen hole in the center, leaving a 1″ border at the edges. Reserve removed fruit to add to smoothie.
- Combine almond milk, raspberries, half the banana, pineapple, Greek yogurt, vanilla, and extra cantaloupe. Blend until smooth.
- Pour smoothie into cantaloupe “bowls” and garnish with raspberries, granola, and remaining banana slices. Serve.
For more breakfast bowl recipe ideas visit, https://www.delish.com/cooking/menus/g27664093/smoothie-bowl-recipes/?slide=2
All content of this newsletter is intended for general information purposes only and is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Please consult a medical professional before adopting any of the suggestions on this page. You must never disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking medical treatment based upon any content of this newsletter. PROMPTLY CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN OR CALL 911 IF YOU BELIEVE YOU HAVE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY.