There are many benefits of drinking bay leaf tea. Some of the most widely known benefits are:
1. Bay leaves are a rich source of vitamin A, vitamin C, iron, potassium, calcium, and magnesium. Also regular inclusion of bay leaves in meals promotes general health.
2. They have been proven to be useful in the treatment of migraines.
3. Bay Leaf contains enzymes that help to breakdown proteins and digest food faster, helping to calm indigestion.
Recipe for Bay Leaf Tea
- 16 oz water
- 3 bay leaves
- Juice1 large or 2 smaller lemons
- Place ingredients, together, in a pot and bring to a boil.
- Drink, after it cools down
A hot cup of bay leaf tea can be very comforting. The aromatic fragrance that the leaves release is calming and the essence of the spiced tea makes bay leaf tea delicious.
All content of this newsletter is intended for general information purposes only and is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Please consult a medical professional before adopting any of the suggestions on this page. You must never disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking medical treatment based upon any content of this newsletter. PROMPTLY CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN OR CALL 911 IF YOU BELIEVE YOU HAVE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY.